THREE QUESTIONS YOU MUST ASK YOURSELF:
Remember – you are a business, so be professional and create a plan that will help you achieve your personal and financial goals! Answering these three questions is a good start – a great foundation to build on! Your success begins here!
Every business has a beginning, and this is where you talk about yours. People want to know what opportunity you saw or how your passion led to the creation of something new. Talk about your roots. People wanna know you have some.
1. What time do you open/close your daycare?
2. How much do you charge for your daycare service?
3. How many kids would you like to enroll in your daycare?
FIVE TIPS THAT WILL MAKE YOUR DAYCARE BUSINESS OUTSTANDING:
1. Put time and energy into your business by creating an in home daycare you are proud of.
2. Find ways to let people know your business exists. Social media is a great start.
3. Create routine that works best for your program.
4. Never stop learning.
Daycare business comes with many difficult challenges and exciting achievements! It is a very unique profession that requires a lot of time, effort, energy, patience and wisdom.
If you would like to learn more on how to overcome hardships, struggles, difficult situations but also how to reach your goals, then please read FABULOUS PROVIDER – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO RUNNING A SUCCESSFUL DAYCARE BUSINESS where I share my knowledge and experience on many different topics: interviewing families, contract information, creating a daily routine, healthy eating, discipline, and much more.
You can purchase your guide here.