But guess what? It happened to me!
I felt honored and humbled by her sweet message and I could not stop smiling all day.
You may not know this about me but I love to read. Ever since I was a little girl, I loved books. They were, and still are, an important part of my life. I can learn from a book, get inspired, find encouragement and inspiration to make necessary changes in my life or my business. Reading a book on my comfy couch, sipping hot coffee and of course eating chocolate are some of my favorite things to do.
My love and excitement for reading actually began because of my Mom. She believed that books were one of the greatest investments in her children, and she was right.
Not only did she help me learn how to read, but also how to write. And honestly, I couldn’t do it without her. She was my biggest cheerleader and one of the best teachers I have ever had.
My Mom did not know that one day I was going to write a book.
You see, my passion for reading started my interest in writing. I’m thrilled that a long time ago, my Mom planted a seed inside my heart that grew and blossomed in the form of my own book – The Fabulous Provider Guide!
I wrote this guide to help and support daycare providers with their daily struggles and challenges.
Inside the Fabulous Provider Guide, you will:
- Discover powerful secrets that will change the way you run your business.
- Learn how to create an effective contract that daycare parents will follow.
- Master simple rules that will help you with interviews and lead to enrollment and growth, both in numbers of kids and financially.
- Explore practical instructions how to stay organized which will make your professional and personal life less chaotic.
- Design your own schedule and routine that will make your days less stressful.
- Overcome your fear, so you can approach conflict with daycare families confidently.
Regardless of where you are at in your daycare business, I encourage you to invest in this powerful book –
It will transform your business and help you thrive.
Just like my Mom, I want to plant a little seed in your heart that one day will grow, blossom and make you successful.
Are you ready for a new book?
Happy reading, sweet friend!